Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Baby in the house



Well...he's here....and we all need some sleep. Buster joined the Byrne family yesterday afternoon and he's become the hit of the neighborhood. Everyone loves the little guy...Bogey, isn't so sure just yet. He did what I thought he'd do. Basically ignored him for most of the afternoon and evening. Buster wanted to play, Bogey wanted to sleep. Which is pretty good for their first day together. I think Bogey is expecting to wake up this morning and find the little pest gone. Buster bounced off Bogey most of the night as if he was trying to push him into at some sort of reaction. Bogey didn't take the bait..but finally around 9 pm last night Bogey finally wondered over to Buster, sniffed him a few times, barked and walked away. Today's blog is short, my knee hurts and I'm tired from not sleeping much last night thanks to our new baby. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I will say one thing, nothing can put a smile on your face faster than a cute puppy. If you need a quick pick up, you're having a bad day and need something to get a positive attitude back, visit a pet store with a few puppies. It works every time.


1 comment:

  1. Good Morning...Hey who took that cute pic of Buster in the car!lol. Thanks for letting me be a part of Buster's homecoming yesterday. Wouldn't have wanted to miss that. Hanging out with Kathleen, you and the boys actually is a wonderful treat and made my day. Also thanks for the pick up and drop off for my car...it's running smooth! I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep and your knee is hurting. If you need a doggie sitter (for the new pup) already served my Bogey duty (only kidding) let me know. Auntie Cheryl's dog sitting service is always available to my bro. Gotta run to work early today. Thanks again for the blog...your sis

    ReplyDelete