Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bogey...Democrat or Republican? You tell me...


Sorry..I know..I know..I promised no more mixing dogs and politics. Bogey made me do it.
Ever wonder if your dog was a Republican or a Democrat. I thought about it for a few hours. I took at look at Bogey....He likes laying around a lot letting others take care of him, he makes a lot of noise when he's not happy, he whines a lot, he likes being fed without really doing anything in return for his meal and he poops in my backyard and expects me to pick it up. Hmm...I'll shut up while I'm ahead. I'll let you figure it out. Ok...tomorrow is the big day. Max day. Bogey has no idea what is about to be unleashed in our house. He's been rather happy the past few days, laying around being a "sort of" good dog. He actually slept through the night last night. That all ends tomorrow. Should be fun.

I'll leave you with a bit of humor...if you aren't a total Obama lover that is. If you are...and you don't laugh, lighten up. It's a dog...and it's funny. Go watch this video.. Obviously, this dog voted for McCain/Palin, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I check my blogs when I come home from work and let me tell you yours is by far the most entertaining! You know people make money with their blogs...Bogey jokes could actually make you some money! Love this video! lol

    Let me know if you want some help with a custom header for the Top of your blog? I have a couple blogs...realsouthernliving.blogspot.com is the one I update the most.

    Tell Bogey woof from the Johnson Zoo! Maybe Coach & Macy can be Penpals with Bogey? Coach has been lifting his leg on my furniture and brand new carpet...as of tomorrow he will no longer get to lounge in the empty house during the day! When I left this morning the Cat was on the couch and the dog on the chair in the front room...I was thinking that our animals have it good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the blog. I think our animals do have it pretty good. I might take you up for the custom header someday. Thanks for the offer. That video was classic. I can't believe they actually got a dog to eat carrots!! I'll need to train my new puppy to turn down Obama treats as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete